If your hospital is within 30 mins driving distance, then our home is an excellent option for your recovery time.
Our staff and we will take care of your particular needs if any. Family care helps in quicker recovery. If your doctors recommend a specific diet? We will take care of it.
Whilst you are here, you will learn a lot about India and Delhi. Plus, it is not dull. 🙂
Many patients have stayed at our place, for healing and have enjoyed it tremendously. Following is what a few of our guests had to say about their experience: (contact details provided on request)
* As again a wonderful experience staying here. This is my second time & if I come back again, I’ll stay a third time. … Ronald Kirk, Raleigh, NC 27522, USA. December 2006. Dental Tourism India.
* I have been here for very extensive dental treatment. All my meals were specially prepared so I could eat them. Too hot this time of year for much sightseeing plus I didn’t feel up to it anyway. I will be back in December, staying here, then enjoying some sightseeing. Most of all to enjoy this warm hospitality of the family. Thank you. … Ron Kirk, Raleigh, USA. May 2006. Dental Tourism India.
* I arranged for surgery at the Apollo Hospital in New Delhi over the Internet, not knowing the doctors, hospitals, customs, areas or language … India and its challenges were unknown to me. After a two nights stay at the hospital and rather extensive surgery, I was discharged and taken directly to the Delhi Bed and Breakfast – Homestay … where I was cared for by the Pervez family.
My convalescence was more demanding and involved than I realised, but my hosts quickly understood that and surpassed my expectations, providing loving convalescent care.
My bland and tasteless special diet were transformed by Lubna into appealing, tasty dishes which added to my speedy recovery. The meals were served in the room, till I was able to join diners at the table.
I was truly pampered and treated as a special honoured guest.
I had read about the pitfalls, difficulties and possible dangers of a visit to India (particularly for a single woman) but felt absolutely safe and secure from the time I arrived at the airport until my departure.
I will be happy to supply further information and I highly endorse a stay with the Pervez family at the Delhi Bed and Breakfast, surgery or not.
What a memorable experience!
I had made reservations at a four-star hotel but I am so glad I cancelled and opted for the homestay. … Marrion Rolston, Canada. November 2005. Here for Plastic Surgery in Delhi India.
* Staying here has been the very best part of our first trip to India! The fabulous dinners, the opportunity to become acquainted with you, and your guests, has made our India experience unforgettable. Your caring hospitality has been received with joy! Thank you for everything! We’ll tell everyone about Delhi B&B and Pervez, Lubna, Padma & family!! … Gary & Marilyn Grebbien, Simi Valley, California, USA. February 2006. Dental Tourism India.
* Sad to leave my new friends. Welcomed by all. As homely friendly willing to help the family. All services gracious traditional catered to needs. Quality time with mum Pervez and the lovely Lubna. My respite care-adequate understanding from all concerned. Many thanks. Sincere wishes. … Lillian M Owen, Retd. Nurse, Birmingham, UK. India Medical Tourism.
* It is with heavy hearts that we say ‘farewell’ to the lovely Pervez family. Our week here has been a gift from above! Our hearts and bodies have been well-nourished, our lives enriched forever by our stay with Pervez, Lubna and Family. We will treasure them as our own! Your hospitality and generosity are unmatched and our sincere hope is that you come to the U.S.A and let us reciprocate one day. Peace N Love. Lubna, Please open a restaurant in Colorado?? … Nick & DJ Duren, Golfer and Educator, Colorado, U.S.A. India Medical Tourism.
* The Pervez family welcomed us into their home on 7th August and made us welcome and comfortable. During our stay, we were provided with everything we needed and a lot of help in understanding how to move around and the culture of India. Lubna is an excellent cook. We could not ask for more. … Kevin Barber, Professor, UK. India Medical Tourism.