- Spinach 1 Kg
- Cheese – ½ Kg (Cut into small pieces)
- Tomato – 2 or 3
- Garlic – 2 or 3 flakes
- Onion – 1
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Red chillies – ½ tablespoon
- Tomato puree – 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Cut spinach and boil it with tomatoes, onion and garlic for 10 minutes. Don’t add water.
- Grind the boiled spinach to a fine paste.
- Heat oil and put the spinach paste in it. Cook it for 10 minutes on high flame.
- Now add cheese, salt, tomato puree and little water and let it cook for 5 minutes on slow flame.